Sunday, August 3, 2008

"You'll never have success unless you throw kindness out the window." - xtreemdarkness

Ahh.
Oh so true... will I succeed in life, if I stop being such a loving idiot? Can I stop crying if I just stop caring? Answers to these in the next episode.... "to be continued...."



Hahahaha! Oh so, ignorant you are, of what stands in front of you, open your eyes, cover your eyes, don't listen to them. I'll make you pancakes, I'll give you a hug, I won't hurt you, but wait.... you made me pancakes, and you poisoned them, you gave me a hug, and you stabbed me, you said you wouldn't hurt me, and well you did..... Do you really think you deserve it? Ask anyone, they'll say no, oh wow I must've been on something the day I'd decided to go back to you, you're the best friend I'll ever have, but you know I'm just gonna have to throw that kindness out your window, you're going to hold me back in life, and I'm just so tired of this shit, I feel weak writing this for you, knowing you don't deserve it, and if you ever read it, I hope you understand what I've said, and how much I've cared enough to write it. I'll always love you, and you know it, bye.



P.S I got that qoute from a guy named "xtreemdarkness" from emoscene.com go to his page at emoscene.com/xtreemdarkness

No comments: