Sunday, August 3, 2008

the reason for davey havok being a famous bitch.

Okay, NEVERMIND the last part, I was on a little diva trip to a far away land you would call "crazy as bitchassnezz fuck that ho she crazy crazy". Lol.......

For the ones with no hope, and for the ones with too much of it, there's a place called rehab- dee??

And then there's always something called suicide, but we can't show that on disney.- a person....


Lmfao do you really think there could be such a land where we get filled up with lollypops and dance happily with non-evil leprecauhns and the evil oones are all locked up? A place weere I could believe in britneyspears recovering? A place where there's no regret? And ggriffins take me to school? While a manticore makes my food? A place that looks like it came out of a stephen kin book? Where I'm never hungry? And tired? Where my teddybears don't eat me alive in my sleep? Where I don't choke with my own white sheets? Where there's enough air for me? Where there's water? And riandbows? Does that place exist? Or is it just another book I read? Explain it to me.. - dee when she was about to puke out all the weird stuff she ate (coocoo girl she loco in the coco.

BYE BITCHES!

No comments: