Sunday, August 3, 2008

ohmc look at my I'm in a band caled linkin park I'm so punk I'm teling you to shut up ohmc hit it J-Z ohmc like haha punk blah blah ohmc were so punk!

Well..... you can tell I'm not a big fan of Linkin Park, but what's with that guy J-Z, he's a rapper, who's name is J-Z, and is good, don't you think an innocent first-time-listening will tink it's the black guy?! WTF? It tool me FOREVER to realize it was a different guy, come on, idk if it's Jay-Z but I prefer saying J-Z, pfft white version of a rap god... lol wtf is wrong with me!? WHAT I'VE DONE...... (transformer hot movie shialabeuof=hotasfuck, linkin park, octupus prime number, doogle bird bee transformer, ddangeruous pimp weapon transformer, gay chi-hua-hua, tequila, tquila,tila, tequila) and in the end!(love this song) it starts with something..... blah time.... lallaal rapping and some guy that sounds hot blahhhh. I tried so hard and got so far in the end it doesn't even matter. *moving on to random cool song* summer lovin lalalalaalalalaalalal had me a blast. Summer lovin happened so fast met a girl crrrazy for mee tell me more tell me more somepeople making fools of themselves lalalaalalalallal we're so hot lalalallaalallalalaallalaalalalallala I'm so bored lalalalalalallaal it's 6:04 am! Laaallalalalalallaa welll tell me more was I love at first sight lalallalalalalalallalalaallalaallalaalallalalalalalal mannn I suck A LOT I should've drank another pill lalalalal without soda SUMMER LOVIN! Lol *going back to linkin park* lalalala something numb songmelody lalalaalalal tired of being what you want me to beeeE! I'm skiping some lyrics lallalalalalaallaalal everystep that I take is another mistake to you I've become so numb I can't feel you there, can't? Can? Like I know... be more like me and be less like you.. MSI. Bitches know me cause that I can FUCK throughout the projects theoughout the project tururururururururururururrurururuururu bitches know me that I can rock bitches know me cause they know something blahhhhhh nananan jump I think something idk what this means powwww muthafucka!!!!so like om joe jonas and look at my tight balls. ! Lmfaooo haha funny.... lalaaaa I'm so disney channel by day and by night I'm such a stripper lol ohmc my jeans should beblured out on disney channel llook me in the eyse blahhhh tel me you love me something with the bible idk they suck a lot joes hot and nick is adorbale blahaaaablah demi lovato is joes bitch selena gomez is nicks slave and dyaln sprouse is kevins once a week hoe. LOL! And I'm so rihanah and ne-yYO so much I love and I hate thata I love and I ned you and I can't stand you, you suck a lot I wish you'd die from the rarest disease ever that had no cure but ohmc I love you lets fuck blah
BEST TRANCE EVER! everrrrybodysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to feel good. Everyvodys freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to feel good everybodys freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to fel good everyvodys rfreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Laalalala chinese music lalaalalaalalalalalalal allalalal 90s awesomenss allala brothers and sisters together we'll make it rhough something about spririts lalalalalalalalalal whatever next song
Everybodys freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to change the song please stop singing pretty lady
Lol we're going baxck to 2000!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trratatatatatatteteetete this is your night dancing free until the morninglight this is your night lalaalalalalala trrrueurrururrurururururururururururururrurururrurururururururuurururururururrururuurururururururururuurruururururruruurruururryrlalalalalallala this msut be anoying..... do you ever question your life? Do you ever wonder why? Do you ever see in your dreams? All the castles in the sky *trippy beats* OH TELL ME WHY!!!!!!!!!! Do we build castles in the sky! All the castles way up ihigh! Please tell me why do we build castles oh tell me why all the castles wya up high *fucking tryoppy beats yo* *trippy shit* *trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrippy* ima goget the drugs now tryppi. *TRRRRIPPY* *lalalalalala mufuckatrippy* llalaalalalallalalalalala more tripy shits lalalalalalalalaalalallaalalalalalallallalalalalallalalalalalalalalalalalallalal tfhis goes on for some tiem... do you ever question your lfie? Do you ever wonder why? Do you ever see in your dreams? All the castles in the sky? OH TELL ME WHY!!!!!!! *trippy* do we buoild castles in the ski! All the casltes way up high! Please tell me why! Do we build castles in the ski? Oh tell me why! All the castles way up high! *trrrrrripy as FUHHH BY NOW* okay now they start rapping... -.- lol THIS IS THE RHYTHM OF THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: