Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm lost.

----------------------- 2:49 am -----------------------
jacksuckalot: 4 TIMES? You signed on and off in one minute?
chalupa dck: helloo (:
chalupa dck: dennis isn't here right now
jacksuckalot: Uhh... hello person that isn't the person I was talking to.
jacksuckalot: :] lol.
chalupa dck: this is his sister.
chalupa dck: lol
----------------------- 2:54 am -----------------------
jacksuckalot: Lol hello person I do not know.
chalupa dck: ew you suck
chalupa dck: bye.
----------------------- 2:57 am -----------------------
jacksuckalot: Wtf..... I guess I do, I gues I'm not cool enough for any of you people :] clearly my coolness is too big for you guys XD
chalupa dck: fuck you
chalupa dck: get a life
chalupa dck: bye
chalupa dck: stop aiming meeeeee !
jacksuckalot: That's right, fuck me... fuck me.
jacksuckalot: Oh wow.
jacksuckalot: It's calle "BLOCK"


Can this conversation get any more idiotic than nude pic barbies!???

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME AMERICA?
ARE YOU SHITTING ME?
ARE YOU SUCKING ON ME?
WTF?!


I'm lost, I need to find my home, but all I see is pretty little blue and pink and green and yellow houses, they're all so colorful, and their lawns are so clean and cut, and the people outside are so nice to me, offering lemonade and macadamian cookies, they're so pretty, and their clothes are bright and clean, they smell nice too. You see, this possibly can't be where I live, where I live is full of dirty apartments, and homeless people walking around (sad I know, they're nice though) and there's poop all over the place, and it smells like dead birds. Some people aren't as nice as the homeless people though, they can take you away, and lock you up, somewhere that you don't think exists, like where I am right now, the pretty place with the pretty houses, and the lawns, and the people. Oh well I'll guess I'll just have to enjoy being lost for now.


AWW.

No comments: