Sunday, August 3, 2008

Lindsay Lohan has to live with rumours....

Idk why it's 5:42 am! And I'm listening to "Rumours" by Lindsay Lohan. This song is a piece of CRAP. That inspires me..... here it goes...

"Johnny was a butterfly"

Yes, I hear your screams, I know you'd like help, but I'm not gonna give it to you.


Ohh. Oh. Oh.
Ohh. Oh. Oh.

Being vulnerable is the best you've done to yourself, have fun, while it lasts.

Johnny was a butterfly.
He lived, lived trapped by all of us, then one day he decided to fly off,
Johnny was a butterfly, fly fly.

He was tired, of our shit, but we didn't carem cause johnny was a butterfly,

APPARENTLY. Lindsay Lohan gives you writers block... fucking hot redhead freckled face bitch, all she does is make you write pieces of crap. I'm moving on to Linkin Park, lets see what crap I'll get out of them....

No comments: