Sunday, August 3, 2008

Obama-O's

When I wake up I stop. And smell the aroma of my OBAMA-O's!

When I pour milk into them Obama gives one of his speeches.

OBAMA-O'S!
OBAMA-O'S!
OBAMA-O'S!
OBAMA-O'S!

*chicks sing this part in a seductive way*

obama-o's obama-o's obama-o's obama-o's they help you get that A in civics, obama-o's obama-o's eat your obama-o's every morning and you're guanranteed a sucky life as politcal nerd.....



*chicks stop singing in a seductive way*


I take Obama in as a homeboy, he's my daww, my inSPIraaaySHUN

Boys and girl stop listening to that britney spears crap, all she'll do is give obama 4000 cause he's black, we don need no raceist issues here, we all one color. And that's what.....

OBAMA-O's
OBAMA-O's
OBAMA-O's
OBAMA-O's

*chicks sing seductiveley*

That's what they do to you. Obama we love you, obama, obaaaaAAAAaaaAAma!

*chicks stop singing seductively*

Go down to publix every box of obama-o's come with your own declaration of independance and chicken with waffles..

OBAMA-O's
OBAMA-O's
OBAMA-O's
OBAMA-O's
The delicious way to get your black prezz infooo.
OBAMA OUT.

No comments: