Wednesday, August 6, 2008

hairy caveman can do it better than kids that names start with " d I j k c a m o p e k y h "

Oh you know it ;]

I was thinking.... hairy caveman DO do IT better than normal kids XD.

Haha.
I guess I have a thing for hair-----y people.....

STOP!
I take that back.

EWW hairy people are ewwwww..... LOL XD.

No offense... ily you...
Wtf am I talking about hairy people?! WTF?

So to the people whose names start with: d I j k c a m o p e k y h.... uhh..... yeahhhhhhh.


Anyways
Hoe#1: hey bby I like u
Hoe#2: hey sexy come my way
Hoe#3: hey qt wanan come ova 2nite?
Hoe#4: ur soo pwety wana go out?
HOE#5: HEY girl.... get yo bootie ova here.
Hoe#6: bby girl u soo fine.
Hoe#7: ur eyes r prety
Hoe#8: aww come here!
Hoe#8: main? Me? u? 2nite?
Hoe#9: eey girl im at main waitin 4 u.
Hoe#10: eey mayb we culd walk to da lake?
AIM MESSAGE: Hoe#1 has been idle for the longest period of time, would you like to switch Hoe#1 for Hoe#11?
Dee: WTF? NO AGH! THIS IS TOO MUCH! *kills herslef*
ALL HOES AT ONCE: BBY!

No comments: