Sunday, August 3, 2008

Call me sir-raps-a lot-and-hates-rap.

After obama-o's and it's success, I decided to write a new rap. This ones called:

"Laundromat Superhero"

Life is sad, jump on some lily-pads, be a nice lad, to the ladies.

Maybe you'll end up with one whose name is Mercedes.
Who'll give you enough lovin so you can end up shovin all the hate you've been given

Hold up there, hold up, hold up.
Hold up there, hold up, hold up.

Someone will be your laundromat hero, they will, they will, will, I promise that.

Don't think you're a zero, you too can be a laundromat hero, find yours first, I promise you'll find one, find one, one.
I know these situations aren't so perfect, suck it up, you'll live, live live on.

Hang on cause your laundromat hero will be here soon, soon, soon arriving.
Hold up there, hold up, hold up.
Hold up there, hold up, hold up.

Someone will be your laundromat hero, they will, they will, will, I promise that.

I'll give you the most of my help, just look for your laundromat hero, you'll find her, you will, and I promise that.

For now, I'll guide you, yes you'll have to walk through this dirty city, we all know you're a witty cat, who's out to get us all, we all know that, that, but soon one of us will be your laundromat hero hero oh oh oh ohhh.

BTW! If you ever need help with rhythm.... I swear this WILL work. Listen to escape the fate, maybe it's just me, but something about their sons just made this all flow.

No comments: