Sunday, August 3, 2008

Eminem.... makes me want to make myself a nutritious breakfast, just like the commercials.

Guess who's bacck? Back again, shadys back, tell a friend, now eveyrone report to the dancefloor, now everyone reposrt to the dancefloor, now stop pajama time... come here little kitties gues who's back with a brand new time....... GAHGAHA idk... what's with eminem? Lol it's like sooo cleaning out your closet..... I should clean out mycloser, I have clothes there, and my 7th grade bookbag with stuff still in it, some boxes, and blankets and bed stuff, I don't have skeletons, wlel you never know...... and I don't think I'd ever say"I'm sorry mama I never meant to hurt you I never meant to make you cry but tonight I'm cleaning out my closet" lalala.... the way you shake it I can't believe it I ain never see an ass like that.
She make my peepee go *noise*

the way we act like 2 maniacs in the sac
We fuck like 2 jackrabbits
And maybe that's a bad habit.
Cuz the next day we're right back at it
In the same exact pattern
What the fuck is the matter with us
We can't figure out if it's
Lust or it's love
What's sad is what's attracting us to each other
They say that every man grows up to marry his own mother.



Sureeee..... I see a bit of redneck love.... lmfao???
Anyways.
Aren't situations so irrevelent now? didn't I touch his ooh? Didn't he touch my ahh? Lmfao. Haha we'll keep that to oursleves.

No comments: